Golf Scramble Volunteer Registration
2022 Golf Scramble Volunteer Opportunities
- Registration: Checking in participants
- Greeter: Direct players to the location of their golf carts, registration area, etc.
- Skill Hole Cheerleader: Encourage participants to take a chance on winning an item (item TBD)
- Drink Set-up: Ice down drinks, check on/replenish coolers
- Signage Set-up: Place sponsor signs and challenge signs near the clubhouse, by practice green, by the driving range, and other areas of the course as needed
- Serve Where Needed: Volunteers needed to serve anywhere needed
- Lunch Attendants: Assist in serving lunch provided by Oxmoor
- Afternoon Set-up Assistance: Serve where needed in setting up for the afternoon shotgun start
- Dinner Attendants: Assist in serving dinner provided by Martin’s BBQ
- Afternoon Beverage Cart: Driving around the course with non-alcoholic beverages for golfers. Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Post Event Clean-up: Cleaning tables, emptying coolers, cleaning up materials, picking up signs, helping wherever needed
- Chipping for Bourbon Cheerleader: Encourage participants to take a chance on winning a bourbon (must be 21 or over).
- Photography: Help take photos during the golf scramble, and email photos to Lifehouse after the golf scramble.
- Prizes: Make sure all door prizes and raffle items are accounted for. Help record prize winners and indicate whether or not the winners claim their prizes at the golf scramble.
7th Annual Golf Scramble
Monday, July 18, 2022
WHEN: 8 am-9 pm (Exact times will depend on volunteer availability and activity)
WHERE: OXMOOR COUNTRY CLUB
9000 Limehouse Lane Louisville, KY 40220
-Lunch Attendants and Afternoon Set-up Assistance will be needed from 12-2:30 p.m.
-Dinner Attendants will be needed from 6-8:30 p.m.
-Afternoon Beverage Cart will be needed from 1:30-7 p.m.
-Post-Event Clean-up will be needed from 6-9 p.m.
MANDATORY TRAINING: Registration volunteers are required to attend one of the following training sessions at Lifehouse: Thursday, June 14 at 6 p.m. or Saturday, June 16 at 9 a.m. We will contact you to coordinate this.