Lifehouse Resident Writes Heartwarming Christmas Wish List
Every Christmas, our residents make a Christmas list with things they want and need. This Christmas, one of our residents took this task a step further and wrote a beautiful prayer straight from the heart. Her Christmas wishes extend far beyond material things. Take a quick moment to read this brief, yet touching prayer…
To the people who receive this letter;
Please pray for me, my baby, my family, all of my enemies, my mother, everyone who has ever done me wrong, anyone that I have hurt, anyone who has helped me, and anyone who wants to see me fail.
Also pray for these things:
- For me to be successful in life, so that I can prove to the people I love, myself, and everyone who doesn’t believe in me that I will complete the Lifehouse program.
- That I will get my GED or high school diploma.
- That I will get a job and keep it.
- That I will get into college.
- That I will complete college with a degree.
- That I will be a great mother to my child.
- That I will be a child of God at all times.
Thank you for your prayers. I will be praying for you too because without you I would not have a Christmas. Thank you. Have a great year.
Will you remember this young lady and all of our women in your prayers this Christmas? The Lifehouse family and all of our supporters truly make Christmas possible for our residents. Through gifts of prayer, time, talent, and treasure, our residents get to experience the peace and joy of Christmas this year and for many years to come.
For more information about how you can make a difference this Christmas season at Lifehouse, please contact us at 502-897-1655 or visit our website at http://fierce-shirt.flywheelsites.com. Stay up to date by following us on Facebook @lifehousematernityhome.