You Don’t Have to Feel Alone or Scared
Lifehouse is a Full Service Maternity Home
As part of the Christ-centered home environment, our house mothers live 24/7 at Lifehouse. They interact with the women daily, ensuring that everyone is on schedule, that personal issues are being addressed, and the environment is both comfortable and safe. Whether it’s having dinner together or going shopping, our house mothers help to establish lasting bonds that some young mothers may not have experienced in the past.
An important part of the Lifehouse is helping you to learn to become a good mother and independent woman. If you are accepted into our free program, you’ll have the benefit of a safe environment where you’ll receive:
- A place to live (and later an apartment unit on-site)
- Community living space and laundry facilities
- Pre-natal care including check-ups & pre-natal vitamins to help you and your baby
- Education and job-placement assistance
- Parenting classes and/or adoption counseling
- Assistance with meal planning and cooking
- Spiritual enrichment through bible-study classes
- Personal financial education
- We offer individual counseling and family support
- And so much more…
Lifehouse is a safe place for you to discover the woman you were meant to become.
There are many benefits to living here, but there are also expectations. We want you to be prepared to move forward with your life. Sure, there’s structure here, but many of our women find the environment to be exactly the kind of home they’d imagined for themselves. You’ll make mistakes, you’ll work through frustrations, you’ll help with household chores and you’ll learn that you have what it takes to succeed.
If this sounds like a place where you can find safety, love and personal development, let’s get connected. You can contact us through our confidential online form, or simply give us a call at (502) 897-1655. You don’t have to go through this alone. There’s room for you here at Lifehouse Maternity Home!